Categorized | News

Fire burns home in Ainaloa Wednesday (July 8)

Fire/rescue crews responded to a 1:59 p.m. alarm Wednesday (July 8) to 16-2034 Tangerine Drive in Ainaloa, Puna for a structure fire.

Crews arrived to find a 1,360 square foot home on fire with 30-50 percent of the home engulfed in flames.

Firefighters were able to have the fire under control by 2:30 p.m. and it was declared out at 2:45 p.m. The occupants were not home at the time of the blaze and once they returned were being attended to by the Red Cross.

There were no injuries reported in the fire. The fire department estimates the loss at $60,000 with $3,000 worth saved. The cause of the fire was reported to be an unattended stove.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

 

 

Become a fan on facebook

 

 

Quantcast
%d bloggers like this: