Kaiser Permanente Hawaii announced it has added seven new highly trained physicians on Oahu, Maui and the Big Island. They will join more than 450 physicians and providers who form the largest and most experienced medical group in Hawaii.
The following physicians have joined the Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG), which provides comprehensive care to Kaiser Permanente’s 230,000-plus members in Hawaii:
Physicians and locations include:
– Ted Keyes, M.D., Hematology/Oncology, Wailuku Clinic
– Deborah Lachance, M.D., Obstetrics/Gynecology, Kona Clinic
– Ronald Martin, M.D., Hospitalist, Wailuku Clinic
– Ali Merchant, M.D., Cardiology, Moanalua Medical Center
– Pamela Monzon, M.D., Family Medicine, Honolulu Clinic
– Luca Vassalli, M.D., Otolaryngology, Moanalua Medical Center
– Anthea Wang, M.D., Internal Medicine, Honolulu Clinic
“I am pleased to welcome HPMG’s newest physicians to our medical group, our members and to the community,” said HPMG President and Executive Medical Director Geoffrey Sewell, M.D. “HPMG continuously recruits for the very best and brightest providers to join us in delivering excellent health care services to our Kaiser Permanente members.”
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii has provided total health to the people of Hawaii for more than 50 years. Today it has Hawaii’s largest multi-specialty medical group with more than 450 physicians and providers supported by 4,400 nurses and staff.
Care for members is focused on their total health guided by our personal physicians, specialists, and team of caregivers. Our expert care and medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, state-of-the-art care delivery, and world-class chronic disease management.
Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education, and the support of community health.
— Find out more: